- 2 lbs of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 LB farfalle (Bow tie) pasta
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 bulb fennel
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 stick butter
- Olive oil
- 1 bottle McCormick Scampi Seafood Sauce
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta
- In a large, heavy skillet fry bacon and set aside
- Drizzle olive oil in the same pan, add 4 tbs of butter
- Add diced fennel and diced onion and saute’for 3 minutes
- Then add the chopped garlic.
- Pour Scampi sauce in skillet. When it comes to a simmer
- Add Shrimp, cook until they turn pink. Flip them over if needed.
- Chop bacon slices and add to skillet, then add peas and tomatoes.
- Carefully drain pasta and add to serving dish and pour the sauce and shrimp over pasta and serve.
(NOTE from Neal)
If you don’t have the McCormick product, no biggie. Just combine butter, olive oil, garlic and a cup of white wine and Allow it to reduce. You’ll have a wonderful rich sauce for your pasta.
Join the list for recipes and occasional stories from me. I respect your privacy and will never share your information.